30 benefits of walking you won't believe.
You'll be amazed at the benefits of walking!
Benefits of walking fast -
1) Walking 2 hours a week reduces the chances of brain stroke by 30 percent.
2) Walking for 30 to 60 minutes every day reduces the chances of a heart attack.
3) Walking for 30 to 40 minutes daily reduces the risk of diabetes by 29%.
4) Walking 30 minutes a day reduces the chances of depression by 36%.
5) Walking for at least 1 hour daily reduces obesity.
6) Walking in the morning supplies the body with pure oxygen from the morning atmosphere.
7) Vitamin D, which is essential for bone strength, is obtained from the morning walk.
8) Walking also causes physical and mental exercise at the same time.
9) Constant work removes the fatigue of the body and mind due to walking.
10) Walking helps to relieve stress and irritability
11) Walking also helps you sleep better.
12) Walking is also beneficial for mental concentration and contemplation.
13) This type of exercise is great if you want to lose weight
14) Walking burns excess calories in the body
15) Walking reduces body fat.
16) Walking for an hour every day can reduce the risk of rheumatism, research has shown.
17) Walking improves digestion, reduces digestive disorders.
18) Walking increases heart rate.
19) The risk of dying from heart disease is less than 50% in those who have a habit of regular walking.
20) Regular walking increases the efficiency of the lungs.
21) Regular walking can control back pain, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, shortness of breath.
22) Regular walking improves metabolism. Improves endocrine gland function.
23) Bone strength also increases with walking.
24) Regular walking strengthens the muscles of the waist, thighs, and legs.
25) Reduces the chances of cataracts.
26) Regular walking protects against certain types of cancer.
27) Uses to strengthen the immune system due to regular walking.
28) Walking helps to reduce the level of depression
29) Regular walking for 30 minutes every day increases the average life expectancy by 3 years.
30) Regular walking is the key to longevity